This page is full of our frequently asked questions at Philomena's Boutique, we often get the same questions and queries so I thought I would put them all in one place. We make premium hand printed products, photographic wall art and compliment that with gorgeous gifts for your whole family. Birthday's and Christmases all sorted for you!
- How long does it take you to despatch products -
This varies depending on the product, if it's something I need to make it can take around 7-10 days before despatch. If it's something coming from our fulfilment centre, it's ordered as soon as the money from the sale hits our account (3 business days) and if it's something coming from our print lab it can take around 5-7 days. If you require a rush order please email email@example.com
- Can I change the pattern on a product made by you? Yes, you can choose any product with pretty much any design I've produced, they won't always work on every item but I will message you if I think that's the case. if you'd like the pattern changed please leave a note when you check out.
- Can you edit the photos before they go on the products? I've been a professional photographer at mandycharltonphotography.com for 15 years and I'm happy to edit to give my photo gifts more of a pop if you'd like me to.
- If I order some custom socks with my face/my pets face on can you remove the background? I'm happy to remove the backgrounds on photos if needed, this is why the photo gifts cost a couple of extra pounds as they take longer to produce.
- Can I make a custom order? You are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work on something together
- Do you sell wholesale? If you email me we can work on that together, I'm happy to make large orders.
- Do you do commercial printing with logo's etc? This would come under the custom orders and it really depends on the size of the order, please email me to check if I can take on custom commercial orders at this time.
- Do you offer corporate gifts? Yes, I would love to help you gift your entire organisation, if you would like to discuss corporate gifting please email me and we can work on timelines etc.